Saturday 3 April 2010

The Begingings of Betwix and Between

I'll be 31 in 2 weeks tomorrow...

Birthdays always make me think about where I am in life. To start with I'm a hell of a lot happy than I was this time last year. The wants are the same but I'm in a more stable place mentally.

Last year all I wanted was a partner, a baby and a house. Preferably immediately. Now I still want those things, but I have enough sense and stability to know that if they are going to come, I need to be patient and not rush things... No use trying to force the issue!


I like my job... it has it's moments but most of the time I just appreciate the amount of learning I'm getting for free. I'm doing well in my studies, if I can stick with the job untill I've finished my study at least I'll have resources for assignments and stuff.

My job also has great perks... NZFW last year was great, just imagine how great RAFW is going to be in May! Here's hoping my passport arrives back in time!!

I have a beautiful Nephew, he's just adorable, my brother and his wife really have done well there... I have a brother I knew existed last year, but hadn't met... he's 28, funny the things you find out as you get older. Great guy, lovely girlfriend, and trying to figure out this situation just like the rest of us!

I'm back living by myself, which I enjoy, but I must admit I get even slobbier when I have no-one but myself to worry about. Another reason I should have a partner... helps me keep things cleaner... I also notice that that happier I am, the cleaner my house is!

I want to travel again... I'd like to visit my cousin in Seattle and my brother in England again, I'd love to travel around UK a lot more... if I save for a million years I might be able to afford it... but I think I'll have to find a way round that some how... :)

.........

No comments:

Post a Comment