Saturday 1 January 2011

2011... now where did that come from?

Sitting in my mother's living room laughing at her while she plays Angry Birds on her iPhone, contemplating the New Year...

I have no idea what this year has in store for me, but i hope that it involves some more travel... Every time I see a travel program on TV I get this longing... and if they are somewhere I have been, the memories start flooding back.


I need to concentrate on paying off a few of my loans/hire purchases etc so I can afford flights to Europe and then I may just have to temp and travel for 6 months or so...

I'm feeling a little benign about 2011, I do hope that I regain some enthusiasm and spark soon.

I need some new goals and targets to meet, off to Wellington for a few days later this week, before I head back to work. Catch up with some old friends and have a bit of fun for a few days...

My mind is wandering and I'm tired, I'm going to stop my meandering thoughts and move on with my day...

No comments:

Post a Comment