Sunday 3 April 2011

April Fool

So it's somehow made it through to April with out me even stopping to smell the roses...

I'm gradually adding money to the travel fund... minus the excess for insurance to fix the back of my car where I backed into a tree and bits and pieces like new winter boots. I need to get more serious about the saving cause I'm definitely getting more serious about more travel.


I woke up this morning for the first time in weeks and I wasn't tired... I put it down to daylight savings finally ending last night. Much more positive mood now, despite going to sleep in a funk cause of being stood up for a potential catch up with friends and numerous unanswered texts to multiple people last night.

I'm in the process of trying to tidy my house... load of washing on and a cnr of the lounge cleared... found my heated curlers in the process... always a bonus!! I'm determined to get at least one room in this house into a livable state today, even if it takes 30 x 10 minute bursts - I hate cleaning!! I want it so I can vacumm and ultimately so i won't be embarrassed to have friends to visit.

I have had one frequent visitor to this flat... and maybe two other people and my mum who have actually seen the inside... I'm just too embarrassed to let anyone in the door. I always meet them on the sidewalk if they're picking me up. Christ, you'd think I woulda learnt how to clean up after myself by 32 years old... well my birthday isn't for another 15 days so maybe there's still hope!!

I'll see if I can remember to update this more often, now that Aunty Crayon has me slightly addicted to twitter and I bought myself an iPhone so I'm online more than ever before (and that's saying something)!!

Until the next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment